ORC HSE developed the Return on Health, Safety and Environmental Investment (ROHSEI) software in 1995 with a taskforce of 15 Fortune 500 companies, all members of the OSH Network. This taskforce sponsored the development of a process and supporting tool set to answer questions such as:
- What EHS investments should we make?
- How do we know we are doing the “right things” in the “right way”?
- To which projects should we allocate our resources?
- Which EHS investments create the greatest value to the organization?
- How do we demonstrate the value of our investment decisions?
HSE professionals were tired of hearing. “What the hell do you know about finance?” The ROHSEI tool bridges the gap between finance/operations and safety/industrial hygiene.
The ROHSEI tool will assist you in understanding, demonstrating and communicating how HSE investments will impact HSE and business performance.
Examples of ROHSEI projects include:
- Sprinkler Protection
- Onsite Primary Healthcare
- Disability (STD/LTD) Mgmt
- Disposable Coverall Recycling
- Soil Remediation
- HSE Websites
- Behavior Based Safety Programs
- Primary Healthcare in Europe
- Epidemiology Studies and Software
- Ergonomics Programs (Lower back)
- Ergonomics Programs (Work Station)
- Fleet Safety Programs
- Electronic MSDS Systems
- Integrated Health and Wellness
- IH for the FDA
- Spin-off or Lay-off
ROHSEI Software is available for purchase from ORC HSE. For more information about ROHSEI please complete the form on the left.
ORC HSE Networks Include: